Thursday, October 13, 2011

Background Info...

I started doing CrossFit in Septemeber 2010 when I had to in high school gym class. When the semester ended, I was completely hooked. I decided to continue my training at CrossFit Apex, a local affiliate owned by Josh and Tanya Wagner (2009 Games Champion).

When I started at Apex, I couldn't do a pullup, or any move with a barbell. Looking back now I've hit so many PR's, I just don't know how it's possible I could get results this quickly. I'm so thankful for all the crossfitters I've met or at Apex too for inspiring me so much!

Thanks to CrossFit I can enjoy gettting in shape, and have fun posting all my WODs on this cool blog! :)

1 comment:

  1. I started in high school too! :) It's great to hear about all your improvements in CrossFit, and I look forward to reading about more PRs :)

    ReplyDelete